Christopher Tester, CDI provides consulting services to government, nonprofit and community groups and corporations. He also works through Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to increase awareness, broaden sensitivity and increase diversity. Christopher is a certified trainer through the the Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center (DBTACNortheast) at Cornell University. Included on this list are some of the trainings he has developed and conducted for a wide variety of organizations.
- American Deaf Culture & History 101
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Sensitivity Training
- Understanding the ADA
- Reaching Individuals with Disabilities: Accessibility in Federal, State or Municipal Entities
- Getting Hired and Moving Ahead in a Job when Working with a Disability
- Reaching Individuals with Disabilities: Accessibility in Private or Commercial Business