Christopher Tester, CDI has a passion for theatre arts, and believes in making the theatre accessible for everyone. He has received some theatre training during college, and has starred in two shows through the New York Deaf Theatre. Christopher Tester focuses not just on interpreting services, but also on consulting on script for Deaf characters, ASL coaching, translating English script to American Sign Language, and provides training on understanding Deaf role and communications.
- Acted in New York Deaf Theatre’s “Beyond Therapy” & “Sign Me Alice”
- Broadway: “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”
- Off Broadway: “Ain’t Misbehavin'”, “Melissa Arctic”
American Sign Language Consultant:
- Julliard Theatre Interpreting Program as an interpreter diagnostician
- ASL Consultant: “Next to Normal,” “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer”